14 Reasons for You to Choose Our Massage Therapy Program:
- NEIWH's training is concentrated exclusively on the true profession of Massage Therapy. Unlike colleges, our well rounded education is focused on all aspects of the Massage as a career.
- Unlimited flexibility is available to those who work more than one job per week and wish to attend our Massage Program (morning, evening, weekend, and On-line classes available). Students also have the option to speed up their training in order to graduate earlier.
- Ongoing Student Enrollment is available at our Institute. Students may join the Massage Therapy Program anytime on campus and Online without restrictions.
- NEIWH graduates have a 99% Passing Rate for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB). We guarantee your education and your success in the Massage business.
- Our students learn a large variety of Western and Eastern Traditional Massage modalities within their core curriculum (i.e. Grigorian Organic Spa Reflexology, Neuromuscular techniques, Sports massage, Acupressure, etc.). We specialize students in medical massage, spa treatments, athletics, corporate chair massage, eastern body work, as well as business and marketing strategies. See our incredible list of electives here.
- NEIWH students receive an intense training in Grigorian Method®, one of the most complex bodywork treatments, exclusively taught at NEIWH, by certified instructors.
- Online Courses are available for those who want to limit their commute. It also allows for flexibility so that students may take courses any times anywhere.
- NEIWH offers an inexpensive tuition without sacrificing a high quality education. Financial Aid Information.
- An important tool to our students' education is the School Clinic. Here, they practice and develop their massage and business skills, by dealing directly with the general public at all levels. Students can build their future base clientele in our clinic and take it with them upon establishing their own place of work. See our Clinic Here
- With over 15 years of existence on the national and international education arena, our school reputation is well established in the hundreds of alumni successfully running their practices all over the country. Also check out our Licensure and Approvals.
- Online Student Services® is a state of the art tool from which our students benefit. With this new added free service, students can access their entire academic information from the luxury of their home (i.e. email services, class schedules, transcripts, academic records, financial records, elective courses, etc.)
- The NEIWH Faculty has professional qualifications including Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Oriental Medicine (DOM), Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Physician Assistant (PA), Chiropractic Doctor (DC), Naturopathic Physician (NP), Licensed Acupuncturist (LA), Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and many more specialized instructors (i.e. Hydrotherapy, Hot Stone Massage, Auric Massage, Feng Shui, Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi, Lymphatic Drain Massage, etc.). See Our Faculty
- For the students' convenience New England Massage Tables and Chairs our affiliated massage store is located on the school premises. Here, students may purchase at discount prices their massage supplies and equipment.
- NEIWH also offers reciprocity with other state regulations. Our diploma and transcripts are recognized and approved for transfer country-wide.
OUR LICENSURE AND APPROVALS